Friday, May 12, 2017

Fine Art Sculpture Resin, Steel Cast Acrylic "SANTA FE MOUNTAINS " by Santa Fe Artist Sandra Duran Wilson

Side I
Side 2
This landscape is unusual for me, but it begged to be created. The clouds float above the magenta mountains and sage studded mesas. Due to the layers of resin and acrylic the clouds actually create their own shadows within the piece.
This one is spectacular.
 8"x30"x2.5" Acrylic, Resin,Steel /Available Click HERE for purchase info.
Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!! Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter. Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.
Sandra's newest online class is now available.
                               Check out the April lesson  HERE at Cloth Paper Scissors!
Check out the March lesson HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment