Friday, November 4, 2016

Mixed Media Abstract Painting "Song Clouds" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson


This painting was begun during the writing of my book, Acrylic Painting for Encaustic Effects. It has wonderful layers with transfers and lots of texture. This painting has a smooth satin finish and it is framed in a black floater frame and ready to hang.
              10"x8"x1.5" Mixed Media on Panel in a Black Floater Frame/Available

              Click HERE for purchase info.

               Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

               Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

              Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

             Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment