Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Mixed Media Horizontal Painting "Dancing Waves" by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



The waves are moving. Are they waves of energy, water or what? You decide. The raised panel is made of cast acrylic and it adds wonderful texture and depth.


 12"x60"x2" Mixed Media on Panel/Available

 Click HERE for purchase info.

 Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

 Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

 Visit http://sandraduranwilson.com to view more of my work.

Study with Sandra Duran Wilson at Art Unraveled 2016 in Phoenix, AZ, AUGUST 



Click HERE to view the workshops or to Register.

I am excited to be a part of the 21 Secrets Spring 2016 e-book featuring myself and 20 other magnificent teachers from around the world. This book is such a wonderful asset that everyone should have. There are 21 cool lessons that lead you down exciting new paths.

Click HERE to purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment