Friday, April 1, 2016

"A New Dawn" by Sandra Duran Wilson in the February FASO Fav 15%



 Honored that my painting "New Dawn" was selected as part of the FAV15% (jury's favorite  15% of the entries) in the February 2016 BoldBrush Painting competition!!

 This painting is a 20"x24"x1.5" Acrylic on Canvas, and is available HERE

 Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

 Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

 Visit my website http://sandraduranwilson.com

 I recently completed a, exciting project, a  video that was a collaboration with Sandy  Wood using my paintings paired with inspirational quotes from Emerson.


                             View the VIDEO HERE

  Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

  Paint With Me in Austin, Texas, April 1-3

  Acrylic Techniques and Special FX With Sandra Duran Wilson

  Click HERE to read  prospectus 
  
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment