Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Contemporary Abstract Painting,Space “Mariposa Nebula” by Santa Fe Contemporary Artist Sandra Duran Wilson



 14"x14"x1.5" Acrylic on Canvas/Available

 Click HERE for more info.

  Click HERE to learn about my upcoming WORKSHOPS!!

  Click HERE to sign up for my newsletter.

  Visit my website http://sandraduranwilson.com

  I recently completed a, exciting project, a  video that was a collaboration with Sandy  Wood using my paintings paired with inspirational quotes from Emerson.



                            View the VIDEO HERE

Learn about my available Books and DVD's HERE

Paint With Me in Austin, Texas, April 1-3

Acrylic Techniques and Special FX With Sandra Duran Wilson

Click HERE to read prospectus
  
                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment